Need some engagement photo ideas? Then you’re in the right spot!
During a recent photo shoot, Alexis and Jose decided to amp up the fun factor by bringing along a delicious Arizonan treat; a Peter Piper Pizza.
They enjoyed mouthwatering slices of pepperoni heaven, sipped on ice-cold Coca-Cola and listened to some music on a portable speaker. All of which allowed them to savor the moments together and create more meaningful and fun photos.
Photoshoots can be very daunting for some so adding in extra aspects in a session can also help take the pressure off, allowing things to happen naturally. Which is why I recommend to everyone that books to bring something! A comfort food, a special drink, a favorite playlist, your fur babies, or just plan an activity.
Not only will adding these extra aspects in create storytelling photos, but the photos will also showcase couples true personalities which is the ultimate goal for any photographer.
Need more specific ideas? Heres a few of my favorites.
1. Champagne or your favorite drink, because you’re ENGAGED and its time to celebrate! Not to mention popping champagne makes for some really fun photos!
2. A vintage car, your motorcycle, cute bikes, etc. Don’t have a vintage car, but want one for photos then check out Jenz Benz AZ.
3. Your favorite treat, Peter Piper Pizza 😉, krispy kreme donuts, in-n-out fries, or milkshakes from your favorite date spot downtown.
4. Add some adventure, bring your camping/hiking gear, go to your favorite spot, build a fire and make some smores!
5. Paint and sip, get creative and maybe a little messy with some WASHABLE paint.
If you are still wondering about what you can do or bring to your session then please reach out, I’m happy to help you come up with something fun for your upcoming photoshoot.